Wednesday 28 August 2013

Hair colour

Wait, what?
I chose my hair colour before I came? (down to earth)
I chose it to change from light blonde as a kid to brown blonde as an adult?

I just dyed my hair super blonde because "I want to"...whoaaaa... mind blasting!
Sorry, I'm on an tangent, just letting the words fumble out.
So, my interpretation of this, is that I don't know totally how to listen to what I want! (because if I really deeply knew what I wanted then I'd know, I chose the color I chose because I wanted it that way~ but then if everything is on path then I was meant to dye my hair, and I was meant to question it all now. Ok, Ok from a spiritual perspective...It really doesn't matter, haha all that matters is how I feel about it.) And hey, we have to make mistakes, we have to figure out what we don't want, so we can FOCUS on and EXPERIENCE the stuff you do WANT!!

Check out this life changing video if you like;
Its uplifting, amazing and insightful, by the Lovely Teal Scott, Spiritual Catalyst.

No comments:

Post a Comment