Tuesday 13 August 2013

Feeding my body love

I eat the food. 
But my body refuses it.
It goes through me too fast
No absorption

Food is the enemy
I stuff down emotions with food
Instead of expressing myself, 
I send the feelings down with every bite,
So the energy of the food is sad (mostly very sad), guilty,embarrassed, lost, lonely, bored, frustrated... 
Of course my body doesn't want to absorb that.
Blessed I am that I don't assimilate those emotions into storage for later use.

Blessed I am, my body takes care of me better than I take care of my body
I love you body
I promise now, after all these years to love you back as much as you love me
I promise to eat and drink with love

I am hungry
my stomach aches for nourishment and love, to be valued 
To be listened to, and not just ignored
I am hungry for love, from me, to me

I go to the fruit of my labor
the love of mother GAIA, my garden
my garden which I nourish and love 
I pick them with gratitude and joy
I appreciate the life force, 
and thank it as I pluck the fruits from it

I pull out the salmon berries in the freezer
picked with love from Rose, my sister,
Gifted with love

I blend it all
kale, swiss chard, lettuce, arugula, bok choy, parsley, basil, salmon berries, water, and a probiotic capsule
Colourful nutritious fruits of love
Seeds of life

I infuse it with love
I speak gratitude to my angels, my guides, my higher self, and of course source love (God)
I drink it with joy
I drink it with love

I focus on the action of drinking, swallowing, biting the seeds left in my mouth, feeling the texture, tasting the sweetness, the bitterness, the flavours mingling and changing each other
Each sip has a new taste

No more distractions
No more pollution
Just LOVE




No comments:

Post a Comment