Tuesday 13 August 2013

Time begins now

I begin NOW

As I put a new battery in the beautiful clock I found for free on the side of the road and hear its first ticks, I know it is more symbiotic than just a simple start of a clock.

Time begins now. My time is now. I start now. I am beginning.
This is my beginning.

Left alone for the day, reconnecting with my Yin. ~Oh how I love my yin~

Dancing in yoga poses, singing the name of Shiva, surprising myself by the beautiful sounds that come from me. Stretching the aches and emotions pent up with slow and deliberate movements. Flowing, receiving love, and releasing what is not serving me.
Deep breath- in, and ahhhhh out.

The time is now, Begin!
When I found the clock on the road on my walk about a month ago, I admired it, then decided "meh, I don't need more stuff." I left it in its place but felt a tug towards it, perhaps from a guide. I thought "no, no, leave it be." But turned my body towards it anyways to pick it up.

The first touch awakened the first glimpse of my future office. For healing, for empowering, for supporting spirit and for success. I saw it in my minds eye. The zen, the pure energy, the simple green, and the simple white, and the wood colour of this circular frame which fit perfectly in the center. It is a very zen simple cock. White and black, with the simplest lines to represent the hours. The simple hands of time, and the wooden fresh polished fame. BEAUTIFUL. BE YOU TILL FULL.

I took it. I held it with joy knowing this piece is the first item of my office. It sat silently until today, just now, before writing this. After my reconnecting with my spirit, my body and my guides. I know today is the beginning. I've been dreaming up my dream job. I resonate with this job of my creation. An entrepreneurial job that no one else has done. Anise's job. Anise's value to the world. Empowering women, empowering children. Empowering women with children to tap in to their creative and powerful inspiration flows.

I knew it was time. Time to start the clock. Not to measure, or count. But to signify this is it. This is where it really begins, from intuitive waters to physical manifestation. I am a strong, empowered, spiritual being of love and light. And I know my strength and my worth and my value. I am beyond value (just as we all are) and it is time to allow my value to really shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment