Friday 23 August 2013

The greatest fear, is fear itself

The power of the Lion
I have felt a Lion energy the past few days. I feel myself coming out of my shell, excited and ready to pounce on opportunity and all the abundance that is here!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151783442217381&set=a.10150124363962381.296257.36103867380&type=1&theater

An Awesome song to go with my mood;
Roar - Katy Perry  some of the lyrics I like are below;
Dance with me!

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAR
Louder, louder than a lion
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me ROAR
You’re gonna hear me roar

Now I’m floating like a butterfly
Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes
I went from zero, to my own hero




I love this advice, And I am feeling it.
When I give myself permission to move forward with what I want to do, I have been creating an abundance. I'm cleaning out the garden, making new pathways and beautiful places to stop and gaze, I'm writing my blog, I'm attracting money and amazing careers and clients my way. I am building my business with enjoyment, contentment, and purpose. I am having amazing sessions!!!


I create my future with the loving help of my Entourage. My guides and my angels who are here to help my higher self for the greatest good of the Universe! I ask for their advice along the way and do what feels good in my heart!

Try this today; When you hurt yourself, like stub your toe or slam a finger think about what you were thinking right before you hurt yourself. When I do this, I find I was thinking a slightly negative thought! It's a fun little experiment to show you the power of your thoughts and how fast your thoughts create your world.

Spirit is calling! What is the message the Universe is sending you today?
Even simply questioning your life or asking where to go now, moves your energy forward and aids in opening your higher awareness and Divine Purpose.
Do not let your human mind, with its limited point of view, tell you that your are stuck or not progressing.
You are opening, you are flowing and your soul is blossoming!
Know that you are always on your path, and even the act of questioning whether your on path, is indeed part of your path!
Always.
Everything that is happening is exactly what is suppose to happen,
so just flow with it, and ask where to go next.



I am feeling the joy of being gentle with myself today, and going inward more.



I am a miracle, as are you!
I am no less than the plants I take care of, the stars I gaze up at, and the animals I love and treat with gentleness. I deserve no less from myself. The more I love myself the more my "cup" of love and positive energy with overflow to everyone elses "cup." Rather than trying to fill others cups while mine is needing love, I fill my cup!



So powerfully true.
I'm sending such amazing hugs to you!
Thank you for reading, have a magnificent day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment