Monday 19 August 2013

Go for the Underdog

I'm going to be vulnerable with you.
I have had the feeling I have been struggling- I hate that word, struggle and I don't want to perpetuate that word any further into action. Scoot struggle, scoot out of my life! Thank you and god bless you, but you are unwanted here!
I've been... you know... with a job. I NEED a job. (I know the more I say I need the more I will manifest "I need.") Man, this is tricky stuff. This mind belief system stuff is not easy. Opp! there I go again, if I say its not easy that's what I'm gonna get more of! Not easy-ness!

Ok, Ok, I want help and support and empowerment in the area of my job!

Is anyone else out there feeling like they are undervalued in their current job? Are you searching for a job like me and can't seem to get "your butt in gear" or is "just work hard now for something you don't care about and it will pay off later" just not working for you anymore? I feel you!!!

I have been working on changing my belief systems that are old and unhealthy and taking up new beliefs that life in abundance-ful, purposeful, spiritual and BEAUTIFUL. I have come up against a lot of resistance, I have felt a lot of opinions weigh heavy on my back. But more recently I am learning to just be. Amongst the opinions I stay strong in myself. It's easy to do when all I have to know is "To be true to myself." It's easy to make decisions when I ask myself and the universe "What is the most empowering decision." The empowering question, whoa! what a life changer I tell ya! That is a powerful force.

I know that I am in the making of something worth it all, and that this journey is beautiful and to enjoy it while its here. I know that I am feeling certain ways, like an underdog, so that I have compassion for those who are underdogs, and perhaps to help people care about underdogs more. My Mom always said "Go for the Underdog." Isnt that funny.

Back to the job...this is the main thing on my mind.
I'm am now empowering myself, Anise, to follow my soul's path. I am allowing my guides and angels into my life even more, I allow them to flow through me to inspire those around me, to inspire myself, to bring to me women who want and need inspiration and who will value me for my worth! I allow my guides to allow me to know my worth! Allow me to JUST DO IT when it comes to business plans, operations, marketing, advertising, and getting clients. Allow the clients to me!! Put me into a state of Inspired action! Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment