Monday 19 August 2013

We are all Inspiring Souls with a message

Today I started reading the book Inspiration, your ultimate calling by  Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.
The book came to me by complete Inspiration, I'm still surprised and bliss-ed out a little about it.
I was at the library writing out resumes and searching for jobs that I don't really want, or that don't feel right, or are too far away if they do feel right. So, I gave up, for the moment, and just (totally random aka inspired) typed in "Inspiration" in the book catalog search. I had never seen this book before or knew if one existed, I just know that I want to make a living through being an Inspirational Catalyst. (perhaps you have heard me talk about it in other blogs~ My entrepreneurial way of bringing my worth and value to the world.) The catalog showed me the code of the book and It looked good, I stood up, looked directly where book was (without having any idea where the book may be) and the first book I put my eyes on was "Inspiration."! It just popped out at me. A guide literally led me straight to it, I could not miss it. It was totally guided :)

It is very inspiring to know that my guides are with me and guiding me, and it always happens when I STOP CONTROLLING whats happening, its just after I "give up for now, and let whatever comes to me come to me." When I stop saying "I'm going to do this, and this, and this, that's when inspiration has a chance to comes in! 
Meditating on sunshine ~ Giving my soul space to breathe, and Inspiration a chance to flow ~
Purposeful is the opposite of motivated Dr. Wayne Dyer says; 
To live purposefully is to live in spirit and hear the voice of inspiration even when we're doing nothing. Whatever is needed to fulfill our calling is part of the present process. Motivation is more ego driven to success no matter what comes in the way, but instead of acknowledging whats in the way as spirit and thus life, when one is motivated they carve their way through and around the inspirations instead.

 As I am reading Inspiration, your ultimate calling by  Dr. Wayne W. Dyer I am just in AWE! This book is completely in alignment with where I want to go. With what I want to do. How I want to spend my time working. 

Side note;
In the bathroom I have written on a sticky note "What you think, you will create, what you feel you will attract and what you imagine you will become." Kiel put a sticky note that says "Just do it" right after my note, and I think that's exactly what I was missing! 
Instead of DOING what I really want to do I was only allowing myself to think and feel some of the things I want to think and feel. But the DOING is the big scary monster I must learn to love. I realize this scary monster is all in my head, but that doesn't mean he isn't real. Rather than slay this monster I am going to harness the fierceness of this monster to really trail blaze a new path of Inspirational Work. I already have all I need in me, I just need to DO IT, Just do it. So combining this book and Kiel's words, the universe is once again affirming to me to Just do it. Just go into the world and be an Inspirational Catalyst.
Inspired moments on Galiano Island
I was loving the glow of the sun on the moss and my toes
I am devoting my life to being In-Spirit and acting upon my Inspirations! I know that this will propel my life in all areas that I wish to grow, for example, spirituality, success, and empowerment.  I know if trail blaze the way by trustingly being In-spirit and not forcing things, I will encourage and support others to do the same!
The time begins now! (Like I said in my previous blog) 

Here is some of my inspirations, and my plans for my work! 

Slowing down and ask myself what I really want to do when a I heard a comforting feminine voice say;
 "She knows what she wants to do."
So I asked myself; What do I want to do?

I want to empower women, young, mature, and old to tap into their creative and Inspirational flows. To allow them to see the beauty they have inside and encourage them to bring it out. I want to see the look on their faces when they've had breakthroughs or inspirational moments. I want them to see the beauty, creative power and magic they have in themselves. To be honest, I want the same for me. Everyone is a powerful, artistic, and creative being! We are all inspiring souls with our own message. I want to hear women's soul's message. I want to hear their inspirations. (Inspiration=In Spirit)
We the Women are Strong and Empowering. Each of us holds a precious message to be heard.
Dr. Wayne Dyer puts it this way;
 "The feeling of Emptiness; the idea that there must be something more; wondering, Is that all there is? and trying to determine the meaning of life...this is all evidence of a yearning to reconnect to our soul space. We're aching for our calling to be felt and expressed." 
Inspiration ~ Freedom ~ Gratitude


No comments:

Post a Comment