Saturday 24 August 2013

Stop beating yourself up... please



If I really want to do something, I'll find a way.
If I don't want to, I'll find an excuse.
I am mindful of my decisions,
Instead of beating myself up about things I "should have" done,
I will look at what I was feeling,
what is the lesson I was learning?
and always; be gentle with myself.

For example;
Once again getting sick on the day of my interview and not going,
I have beaten myself up in the past when this happens,
especially when my loving family calls and says "How did your interview go! Did you go to your interview?" Ugh..no....it didn't feel right....
But I will not feel bad about it anymore.
I value my feelings, my instincts and my intuition.
I know that everything that is happening is all part of my path.
All of it. Even the disappointing parts.
I accept all of me
All of my disappointing parts.
I love you, disappointing parts. I'm sorry I judge you.
I know you have so much value and you are here to teach me 
things I don't know yet,
I embrace you, I choose to listen to you.
Thank you for being strong, and sticking with me throughout all of my criticism.
~ Sorry, Thank you, More Please! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment