Wednesday 21 August 2013

We laugh in the sunshine with our Lion like power

When I have space alone
when I am gentle, encouraging, questioning
that's when I feel right

When I'm with a woman, just me and her
when I speak gently, encouraging, arising mindful questions
that's when I feel right

When I'm with a man
I feel like I must prove myself
perhaps my own masculinity and femininity are unsure of each other

When I'm with a man, any man, be it friend, lover, father, uncle, brother,
I want him to love me
I want him to accept me, appreciate me
I want him to be there
I want to laugh with him, but I am intimidated by him

I crave being with men
I love their energy

I change romantic partners almost yearly- I don't mean to, some unconscious thing I'm hopfully changing
I try to fix men
Maybe I'm trying to fix the masculinity in myself.

Deep down I want men to adore me,
I imagine myself as a Goddess, with all men loving me, not having crazy sex with me or feeding me grapes!
Just flowing with me, like we're all swimming in the air. I am the center, they flow around me. I am enough, in my Goddess self, I am appreciated, they are gentle, soft spoken, they are leaders as am I, and we laugh in the sunshine with our Lion like power. Swirling around me, dancing! The dance of life.
I am grounded and yet floating in my stature. My hair flows long, golden blonde light bearing. My curls flow, my hair springs from my head like a Lion's mane. Like how it does already in "reality." Oh reality, you are an amazing illusion.

With my shifting reality, I've been seeing computer glitches- in real life!
I see static, I see something where it isn't suppose to be, and when I look back, its gone.
Reality is playing tricks on me, and its really fun! Reminders to laugh, It's all just a game. Just a play, this is my character, my role to play. Mistakes are what make it interesting. You get to see the true colours in midst of mistakes. Revealing the real, inspiring Universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment