Tuesday 20 August 2013

What Inspired living looks like today!

Inspired Living

Today has been an amazing day. Last night I had a BREAK THROUGH!

I finally stopped searching outside of myself for what I need, and asked myself "What do I want to do" and answered the question! I am so full of Inspiration now, as I flow with my life instead of trying to control it and force it. I have had such an inspired and amazing day because I'm asking myself What I want to do, and then doing it, no questions asked. I got dressed because I wanted to get ready for my day. I ate a very healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner because I want to empower my body, mind and spirit.
Making Holy water

I made holy water! Because I wanted to. All you do is let your water sit in the sunlight for 3 hours. It is full of the Suns healing powers and energies and I feel it!
I wrote my little heart out all about Inspirational Catalyst Sessions, made posters and ads, biked to the library and printed off my posters and found another awesome book to encourage me on my path. I have been wanting to really focus on my business for so long, feel s SO GOOD to really be doing it!
Inspired to dance! I Realized a main blockage of mine with dancing is that I have a view that the way I dance is "too sexy." When I danced today I  expressed what I really want to express = feeling the music and inspiration liek I've always wanted to. I have no more fear! I am free! Dancing away and I am not too sexy!! Not at all! Im shaking my booty!!
Sketch, I only spent 5 mins on it. I was flowing with Inspiration my hands could barely keep up

I talked to my Mom all about Inspirational Catalyst Sessions which felt really good to express what I'm doing. I hope people start acknowledging that I actually have been working. Starting your own entrepreneurial business that no one else has done before needs a lot of ground work! And I had to change my ways of thinking to change my ways of being and acting. But honestly I don't want to care whether people understand it or not, because I know that the few who do, and absolutely worth it!

I found 3 new amazing songs to play on my guitar and BELTED them out.
Burn- Ellie Goulding
Roar- Katy Perry
Brave- Sara Bareilles

A typical day in building my business
Beautiful teacher
(Flowers are Inspirational Catalysts by nature)
Inspirational Catalyst Sessions
I'm ready for sessions!
Taller than me!
Sun eyes, Sun flower
Kitty cuddles
Two baby watermelons! Welcome to the world, I've been waiting for you
All wrapped up in Grace

Look close, do you see what I see?
Self care starts with your feet!!
Checking out natures' art
Two beautiful flowers looking at each other- that's right I said I am as beautiful as a flower! And I believe it!
Simply gorgeous
Love to you all!!
The world is good my sweet friends!
All in a days work ~ What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment