Thursday 1 August 2013

Garden, Gemini, and Me!





 Snoozing in the Garden
Gemini now has shade provided by my garden! And my sunflower stalks are so thick I attach her leash to it! Its stable enough now, probably as thick as..2 inches circumference!

 Its all so tall~! Hard to tell through pictures, when your in person at my garden, its very tall. Its a whole new space created! The Peas and Sunflowers shade the parsley and basil a bit, and the flowers that cant handle hot sun! When I stand inside my garden I am amazed by the life!

 Chakra Aligning meditation by my garden, outside, with Gemini, my crystals (which I used for the meditation) and a dream catcher I made. I wanted to infuze it with all these amazing energies! Align with the Universe, and it aligns with you!

 This is what I think shes thinking " Oh, hey, you've got that weird tiny little metal box that makes funny sounds again. I don't know why you always are coming near me with that thing...(my camera!)
 Tiny, Garden kitty feet! ADORABLE
 Loving, Knowing Gaze

 I love her eye colour; In outside light they are green with a pale yellowy hue (on the outside of her Iris's). In inside light, her eyes look golden and slightly green.~

Gemini's view





Me! Look how tall the Sunflowers and Peas are!

I'm a flower too!

Check out how tall and lush everything is,

My favourite I think :)


Thanks for checking out my pictures and blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment