Saturday 13 July 2013

Why I love you

I love you because;

I feel like I can be me. This is the essence of it all.
I want to be the real authentic true me. I want to stop caring about what people think of me (and I have definitely improved in this department lately...(big part of it is because of you).)
I want to goof off. I want to laugh loudly and smile with all of my teeth and a little gum. I am brutally honest, but I am compassionate as hell. You see that.

I want to cry. I want to run. I want to sing. I want to dance and play and get messy.
If I was alone in the world I would do these things.
But my fear of being judged as less than perfect holds me back.
(I'm working on this everyday and I have moved mountains already)

I love YOU because I know that you love me for ALL of it. All of me.
You love me when I'm crazy. You love me when my quirky and abrupt laugh echos through the entire neighborhood. You love me when I'm depressed and don't leave the couch for days.
This brings tears to eyes and a love to my heart that I had missed.

You Inspire me. You push me. You motivate me gently- which to me means the world, as I am super sensitive. Sometimes you hurt me, and you say things I take personal. But I can see through the mask of anger and pain you are lost in. I can feel your heart. I KNOW you. And I LOVE you.

I know you, and you know me.
So why, darling, do you ask me why I love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment