Sunday 7 July 2013

Frustrations and Revelations


Learning a New Perspective

Today I found myself feeling:
I am so mad! Garrrrr, Urgg Arrgggg!!
No one cares enough, why aren`t people gentler and more accepting.
Where the hell am I suppose to go now?
Why don`t I feel strong and loved and right.
I hate this

I am frustrated, I am sad and hurt. I am tired.
I feel Hopeless.
I feel distant from Kiel, I feel distant from everyone
 I guess I feel distant from myself.
I'm frustrated that I don't know what to do next. I'm impatient. 
I want more awareness, I want answers. I miss home.
I just want to go home and sleep for a while. I miss my true accepting family.
I miss me

I sigh heavily, my chest is weight-full,
My eyes are tired.

and Kiel comes to comfort me,
and Loves Me
I am blessed. 
I Love Me.


I Am. 
Grateful. An Indigo child. A Lover. Sensitive. Accepted.accept myself and everything I wish to do.


I make the best decisions for me. And I trust myself.
I am here, and everything I'm here for is for the better of my Soul.
I am grateful to be here, on earth. I am thank full for being Awake and Alive.
I am receiving the answers, they are already here.
I have all the awareness and direction I need, and I am open to them. I am receiving more and more awareness and direction with each coming second.





It is good to feel lost... because it proves you have a navigational sense of where "Home" is. You know that a place that feels like being found exists. And maybe your current location isn't that place but, Hallelujah, that unsettled, uneasy feeling of lost-ness just brought you closer to it. ~Erika Harris





No comments:

Post a Comment