Tuesday 23 July 2013

Goddess Free-flow (Knowings)


I AM A GODDESS
empowerment
entitlement
self worth, value
self love

I WALK WITH POWER
I ENTER THE SPACE I COME INTO
I embrace the energy, I embrace the space
I expand a little more each second
I shine brighter and brighter

I KNOW MY WORTH

I am SO worth-full! More than anything else in this world
I KNOW MY WORTH

I SPEAK MY WORDS
I WALK MY WALK
I FEEL MY FEELINGS

I AM a goddess, powerful and strong
Bright and balanced
I shine for myself
I shine for me
I free myself
I love myself

I LOVE MYSELF
I love my mind
I love my ego
I love my inner self
I love my body
I love it all
I love my bad
I love my good


I feel strong and empowered to live my life and serve
I do what I want, when I want to, I am absolutely free
I am intimately connected to everyone and everything
That is why I love and care for all
But I allow only the best to reach me
I will not hurt myself in order to help you
for that would be not appreciating my worth

I CARE WHAT I THINK
I do not bother myself with what you think
I think about good healthy empowering spiritual energies
I know they are swelling out of me and into me
I dance with the ebb and flow of life
I embrace when the tide is high
And I rest when it is low

My Body is open wide
allowing positive intention and flow
It is easy for me
I do not sacrifice anything, especially not myself
I am better than a butterfly, I expand further than what meets the eye.
I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment