Friday 27 September 2013

37 reasons why you want to hire me

37 reasons why you want to hire me (to write);

  1. I am a young, vibrant, creative woman with a flare and natural ability to express myself through writing. I am constantly changing. evolving and growing. My life is a series of revelations, breakthroughs and realizations. 
  2. I believe in miracles, and I notice them. Gratitude is my attitude.
  3. My artistic abilities are endless. Creativity is the name of my game. 
  4. I learn from everything that happens and how I react to them. I crave to learn and am willing to learn.
  5. I am one of the most passionate and sensitive people you will ever know. I know my faults and I am not scared of them anymore. We all have faults. I am scatterbrained at times (because I have so many things to think about and know more about). I am messy- its an artistic thing, and I am learning how being clean and organized helps me flow so much better. I am sensitive and sometimes over-sensitive. I'm not perfect but often I feel that I should be (I am working on accepting myself the way I am.) I don't always give myself the credit I deserve (which I'm also working on.) Sometimes its not about being the best, its about being yourself. That is the most beautiful person you can be; Yourself.
  6. I speak and write with riddles and sunshine. My writing flows beautifully. I am told I am gifted with words. Words are the air I breathe, yet I am always striving for better understanding of how to express myself.
  7. When I put it down on paper, it all comes together. I can see so much clearer when it's laid out in front of me rather than bouncing around in my head. 
  8. My wisdom is beyond my earthly age. I am only 24 years old.
  9. I will surprise you, often in ways you never expected.
  10. I live, act and write through Inspiration that is not of this world (Inspiration = In spirit). I know how to tap into Inspiration and I find a great joy in supporting others to tap into their inspirational flows.
  11. I am unstoppable.
  12. I am only starting to know my inner power- watch out world- a star is being born.
  13. I am kind, compassionate, and caring to my very core.
  14. My greatest wish is PEACE for everyone and everything. I want to do good for everything and everyone I come in contact with.
  15. I write my heart out daily, nightly, I even write in my sleep. My dreams come alive and feed my soul.
  16. When I'm not writing, I'm trying to remember the inspiration that just came to me, so I can write it down later.
  17. You want to see me flourish. You want to support my dream of making a living while writing so I can share my gift without being zapped of energy from a "day job." You are Inspired by me, and you see so many other who are as well. You see the value in my work.
  18. I am meant for this. I am a writer. I know my greatness, I feel my huge potential, all I need is someone to trust me and give me a chance. It will happen, I know it.
  19. I am knowledgeable and passionate about many topics including; Alternative health, fitness, philosophy, environmental topics, body language, yoga (especially yin yoga!), expression, spirituality, art, nature, animals, magic, miracles, love, sex, people, birth, death, cycles, childhood, trauma, pain, pleasure, teaching, learning, dance, music...and I can go on. 
  20. I paint pictures in your mind using only words. My brush strokes fill your senses and the fresh paint entices your wonder.
  21. I don't know it all.
  22. I try to see from everyone's perspective. I put myself in your shoes.
  23. My heart is HUGE. I truly and utterly CARE. 
  24. I am gifted with simplicity.
  25. I flow with life. I strive to live a love-based life rather than a fear-based life. It may seem like my head is in the clouds, but I am also grounded to mother earth with roots of sensibility. What may be real to you may be an illusion to me. What may be an Illusion to you, may be real to me. 
  26. No one can take my dreams from me. If you tell me "I can't", I show you how "I can." 
  27. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is solid or fact. Everything is energy- and even that I do not know for sure.
  28. You have been searching for me, although you may not know it. You will know it, once I fill that Anise-shaped-hole you never knew you had. I am the missing piece. (You are also my missing piece.)
  29. My life will never be the same, and neither will yours. 
  30. If I was you, I'd give me a chance.
  31. I contribute ALL I can.
  32. If I am valued and appreciated I will shine so bright you will be warm from my glow.
  33. This is what I've always wanted. This is my life theme. I've moved from one love or passion, to the next, but always wrote about it. Now, I see, this is it. Writing is my calling. 
  34. I speak my truth. 
  35. I have many loves of my life, I LOVE a lot. I've always got more love to give.
  36. You won't be disappointed.
  37. You already want to hire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment