Sunday 15 September 2013

A few facets of me

My mind has been whirl wind lately and I haven't given myself the chance to truly come down until yesterday. I'm seeing a fog in my head again, I am trusting it is part of the process. In order to experience seeing clearly one must learn what it is to see fog. A grey swirling smog that surrounds my head. Sunshine pours through at times, streaming with its lovely warmth. The whole picture will be revealed only when I am ready to see it.

I have been learning a lot about my Ego. My ego is not bad, and neither is yours. Ego's are our minds, are minds are not bad. I'm learning to love my Ego. My Ego is my friend, and protector.

Becoming aware of myself from an outside perspective is how I slow my ego right down. I move away from judging things good or bad, I stop commenting, stop spitting out my perspective, my ideas, my experiences. I start to just be. Allowing everything that is happening to happen and simply observing it.

I had a dream about it suddenly being my 25th Birthday. I was shocked, I kept checking over and over, it's my birthday? I'm 25?! It felt like 25 was a BIG year for me. It felt like, 25 was monumental, It was a soul remembering thing. My soul knows 25 means something in this life. I feel the best year ever coming on. A point in my life, in the dream I couldn't believe it. It was an awakening, I'm not sure of the complete meaning yet, but I've had many signs and reminders. It seems to have some value, this dream of mine.

Being a model. I have always wanted to be a model but I use think I wasn't pretty enough. Now I accept myself and my beautiful body. I would love to have more photos of me, with "spirit junkie" themes. Like Goddess photo shoots outdoors, in nature, in the ocean, with crystals, doing yoga, playing guitar, meditating. I love my body, and it's pretty fun being able to learn about different angles and lines in my face and body. I feel like my body and body language is just another form of art. I am a unique flower, and so are you. I also had the inspiration of dressing differently, parting and styling my hair differently, and playing with makeup to produce completely different visual effects each day. Just to shake things up. Keep people guessing, keep myself guessing. I am a spirit with many other expressions than the simple "Anise" card I have been playing. There is so much more to me! Although I do love Anise every bit, There's just so much more than the security of my ego saying "this is your box, your walls are your labels, and you will be comfortable in here, you'll be safe." Thank- you Ego, I appreciate it so very much. But now I'd like to plunge into my life and spirit completely. I'm ready to live outside the lines, outside the box, outside the labels. I transcend beyond words, perceptions and opinions. I am a star. A huge energy ball with intricate and complex facets and portals. I am a multidimensional being, here to shine the brightness of the Universe and its Radiant LOVE. And so are you.

THE ART OF ASKING

Ask without shame, When we really see each other, We want to help each other.

I watched this video, and I don't have words to describe the feeling. It's like I found another piece of myself. He talk is an amazing message, her way of expressing herself is very similar to mine, and I love her ambiance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT6qWghHkFI 

A few notes I took from the 18-ish min video;

Speak your truth and time will expand

Share my truth and I will be of the highest service

Where would you have me go, 
what would you have me say, 
what would you have me wear? 

Whatever you WANT. (what feels good, what feels the best, because that is guidance communicating to you a big; YES!)

1. Willingness to change-  "I am ready to change"
2. Full blown surrender - "I surrender to what I cannot control, I know when to know if I am powerless or not and when I am I will not harm myself by trying to interfere, I Surrender to the highest good. 
3. Forgiveness is a full time job - "I forgive everyone, I forgive you, I forgive myself all day long."
4. Expect Miracles - "I see miracles! It's a miracle! I am a miracle. Miracles are everywhere."

One last thing. Seriously, Lets Goof around!!
Dance! Now! 2 minutes, put a song on you love that gets you moving, and shake it! Smile. Receive the awesome miracles that is this earthly experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment