Monday 23 September 2013

37 wishes

37 wishes;

  1. To sing my heart out, beautifully, with CONFIDENCE.
  2. To hear my voice the way I know I can hear it inside.
  3. To active my inner power and have oodles of money.
  4. To live and love with Kiel, for a long long time.
  5. To continue spiritually awakening and realizing my consciousness.
  6. To work through my issues, have my answers about past lives and pains answered so I may string everything together and see it as the intricate web it is.
  7. To see energy better, more clearer
  8. To understand more about how I am an energetic sponge and how to harness my abilities
  9. Harness my spiritual gifts
  10. Make a living doing what I love
  11. Have a beautiful HOME that is mine and Kiel's 
  12. Write books, write blogs, write children stories, write poems, songs and be appreciated for them
  13. Express all that's inside me, all the greatness and the potential
  14. To be valued and appreciated
  15. To support and encourage the Universe, The Earth, the sun, the moon, the stars
  16. Share and spread love and light
  17. To give my family money to buy homes and live close to each other so we can all be together
  18. TOGETHERNESS
  19. Interconnectedness
  20. Health and Happiness
  21. Never stop Dreaming and never feel shame for my dreams
  22. Be wild
  23. Be FREE
  24. Freedom, flying. I wish to fly again
  25. Swim underwater and breathe
  26. Play with the sea and its inhabitants 
  27. Swirl with white fabrics in gleams of sunlight with the warm wind flowing through
  28. To have an abundance of freedom in everything we do
  29. To flow with life and love
  30. To learn everything we will
  31. To change our lives, create beautiful and meaningful moments
  32. To drive fast 
  33. Not care what others think of us
  34. To be free of our minds, and everyone else's too
  35. To be creative and artistic in art, music, dance, and ways I can't even fathom
  36. To grow beautiful plants, flowers, trees, herbs, shrubs, succulents, and flora
  37. To be Grateful every minute, for everything I have and am



No comments:

Post a Comment