Saturday 7 September 2013

People steal stuff

This morning I woke up to My Dad and Kiel yelling outside. I flashed out of my slumber and felt my heart jump into my chest like I was really scared. At first I thought Kiel and my Dad were fighting, fist fighting. It turned out to be just a young guy trying to steal my bike. Kiel and my Dad were yelling at the guy, not each other. Everything turned out fine, and I still have my bike. Yay! Honestly I'm just so glad it wasn't them two fighting, I'm so glad nobody got hurt.

Now that they've both gone off to work, I realize that my fear this morning wasn't my fear. I have no fear that Kiel and my Dad may get into a fight. I just can't see it happening, not at all. Even if they did get into a fist fight, both have strong hearts and consciences. I can't see it really getting anywhere. But when I bolted out of bed I was afraid before I even knew what was happening. I was really afraid.

Perhaps, I was feeling for that guy who was trying to steal my bike. He was scared and took off running when my Dad and Kiel were yelling at him.

So you see, how easy it is for me to not be angry? I don't ever want revenge. I have never wanted revenge. (I guess I should be careful when I say that because it seems that when I claim something with a "never, always, or hat" the Universe perks its ears as says "Wah? She thinks she always does that, or never does it, or she thinks she hates it? Lets give her a taste of the other side. Whenever I have a set way of thinking about something the Universe loves to change my perspective.") I don't really care if that guy took my bike or not. What I am more thankful for is that Kiel didn't punch him in the face or anything. One thing that kinda bugs me is that my Dad called him a "Low Life" as the guy was running away. That stings. It stings me! Just because he decided to try and take a bike this morning doesn't mean that he is under us. It doesn't mean that he's any less than us. I mean have you ever stolen something? I bet you have. I have.

I don't care what you do. I mean I care, sure thin gs may piss me off, or rattle me. Mainly though, I care about you. I care about your soul, I know that we are all one. I know that if I hate you, I am hating aspects of myself. If I accept you, and send love to you, like I want to, I am accepting and loving myself.

How you treat others is a direct representation of how you treat yourself.

This is what I know to be true for me. Since finding out I'm an Empath, I can make sense of these little things and reactions I have. Normally I would have analyzed the situation and probably thought, "why was I so scared? I'm such a scardy cat for no reason." Instead of going down this self criticizing road, now I can be amazed that I felt that person emotion! It really does help. I could have hated that guy, wanted him to hurt or have some sort of punishment, (although I think running like a madman from Kiel was punishment enough) but since I felt how scared he was, I know he was shaking in his boots, like he's just a kid.)

Being an Empath is like finding the yellow brick road to loving yourself; through others.

It's no wonder I can never stay mad at anyone. I feel what they feel. Unless they are feeling hella angry, then yeah I guess I do get angry. I think the worst is when someone is hurt, because then I feel hurt and I disn't know why, I just knew I felt really hurt. It's amazing now, in the past few days (I've only clued in that I am an Empath for 4 days now) I have realized that People hide their emotions more than you can imagine. I thought all along that I was seriously crazy. Seriously. I tell people I'm crazy. I thought man I cannot control my emotions at all! People would be acting fine, and I would be feeling a temper tantrum, or overwhelming anxiety and stress. It turns out, on the inside the people are throwing temper tantrums and feel mass amounts of stress! This kinda sucks, but I mean its nice to know, I'm not the only one! Not only do I have my own tantrums and stress explosions, I pick up yours too. Or I use to, now I am learning the tools to recognize when its not my emotion and how to deal. Speaking of how to deal, lets get into that.

How I am learning to deal with my emotions and others emotions.

First off, I found out there are 2 kinds of Empaths, there are Empaths who know what your feeling and Empaths who feel what your feeling. I am a feeler. I feel ya. So like this morning, I didn't wake up knowing someone was scared, I woke up feeling scared.

1. Turn my dail up.
I find this so helpful. Imagine there are 2 dials like below, that represent information that is coming to you. Imagine 0 is nothing and 10 is maximum. Now turn down others all the way to 0, and turn me (or you if you are doing this exercise) all the way up to 10. If you can't quiet imagine others all the way to 0, but you can imagine 1 or 2 that's cool too, you'll get to 0 at one point.

  
http://www.eliselebeau.com/empaths/empath-survival-program/technique-1
The link above is from the site I got the tips from

2. Expand myself
This one I just leaned yesterday. So cool, I love it! so imagine your a bunch of particles/atoms/tiny balls of energy. The denser your particles are, the harsher incoming vibes are for you. If your particles are expanded outwards, incoming vibes can just weave their way through you and not affect you. Imagine your particles expanding outward. You can go out as much as you want, your body, your aura, the room, the building, the city!

I did this yesterday, and then I realized how good it felt to expand my energy. So good. Makes me feel light and airy. Remember to ground yourself, so that your not all whirl windy in your mind. (To ground yourself, just think of the colour red, think of your roots that go down to the earth, you are grounded to the earth, and it is sweet. Earth is your buffer, it can take your toxins for you without harming the earth. Remaining grounded helps you make decisions, see clearly and feeling connected, and on purpose.

I just came across this picture, and it reminded me about yesterday.



Yesterday, I was expanding my energy and I imagined sending my energy outward, like pulses, like shock waves, except unlike this photo my energy waves went out my sides like a ripple effect not upward.

Ripple Effect, I like that. Reminds me of the other day when I took these picture.



Well thats it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment