Friday 18 October 2013

Daisies

Imperfect daisy

Last night I was reading a book of Spells, although i don't like that name because of what it just made you think of. It's not spells as in evil magic or anything like that. It's a collection of old ceremonies and things that people did centuries ago. Some of it I'm not sure I believe myself, but I want to. I love magic. Good magic, energy, and fantasy like magic. I love nature and cycles, and intention, put those together and you get magic of sorts. I found a "spell" that I wanted to do. It is called "Finding your life purpose." It seems that I am always finding my life purpose over and over and so I just though maybe I could get a little more clarity. In the "spell" involves 7 daisies, and the book says you must do it when daisies are in season. Well, that's a bummer because they are not right now! I remember thinking "I need 7" and thinking perhaps somewhere I will find daisies and I'll remember to pick 7.
Well! I did find 7 daisies! Last night in my dreams. I was walking and found a patch of them, I picked seven of them, some of them were loosing their petals, and some of them did not look beautiful like daisies do but I still collected them and planned on doing the spell.
Remembering the dream and the excitement I had around finding these daisies makes me feel content and happy. Like a blessed child. I was given a gift last night, and a message to decode. The decoding part I'm sure will evolve and change as I open to new grander meanings. Right now it seems that the Universe is aiding me to find my Life Purpose and letting me know I do not have to wait for the season to change to begin. The daisies are ready and so am I. The feeling of the dream is one of magic. Like a loving hand, God's glorious hand, came down out of the clouds and with a smile decided to share some daisies with me. Beautiful. Daisies are symbolical of wisdom. Because the daisies in my dream were not perfect, it shows me that this purpose is not a perfect path that once I am on I will never feel pain or negativity. It shows me once again to let go of my idea of perfection. It just feels so free and loving, I have the tools, now! I already have them. So beautiful and peaceful. I am so thankful for my dreams, for remembering them, for feeling the lovely entities, God, energy and love in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment