Monday 28 October 2013

Astral Projection baby!

I remember you
Parts of us
begin to surface

its a dream
an old memory
I do not sleep now

Drumming and chatter
Authentic beats hit the hollow drum
reverberating off me
An old woman sings loud
someone is drumming a menacing sound

(but) This place is holy
Beloved mother,
(the fear is gone)

The Orcas! we are them
carving our passages of song
we swim through sandstone with ease

I see my life
running through it in a blur
I am a boy on the beach
and a wise man in a trail
I am an Orca in the bay
and a Raven too

Sweet moments are held here
deep resonance with sound
the sound is waves

the lap over me and I surf
trusting in just the right moment
all so twisted in a magical song

Each beat brings me back to you
Flashes of life in a different hue.



No comments:

Post a Comment