Saturday 23 March 2013

Kick up some trouble

The girl who makes her parents proud by being a good girl all the time and internalizing her anger and feelings ends up developing breast cancer. The girl who makes everyone pissed off at her and drives them nuts is the girl who gets what she wants out of life and is healthy.
I'm kicking up some trouble --- i don't care about what others think of me. 
I am my natural and authentic self,
I don't care about the impression I make, instead I care about my expression. "Expression not impression." When I'm nervous and trying to impress or control how people think of me, I become inauthentic. I am analyzing everything and my actions are stifled. When I Focus on my expression to authentically connect with people (Like when walking into a room thinking "I'm so glad I came, I'm going to have so much fun, I wonder what new connections/friends I will make) I get more out of life. My thoughts affect my feelings and how I feel dictates the actions I make. I'm much more likely to go out there, and go for it if my thoughts are focused on the opportunities that are open to me, rather than the impression I'm trying to make.
 I don't care what other people think!
What a feeling

No comments:

Post a Comment