Tuesday 25 June 2013

Garden progress!!

First Salad from the garden!



Gemini in the Garden




This Apple seedling came from an Organic Apple I ate! It has already sprouted  when I found it in the core, I thought I'd give it a try!
              Zucchini had a rough start at life but look at it now...


 SunFlowers (and the succulent is Stonecrop)! Can't wait to see all the bright colours of these sunshine flowers, you can see the watermelon sprouts in the back left of the picture.
 
 Juice from the garden! Swiss Chard, salad greens, Arugula, Red Currents, (and then some frozen berries and yogurt which weren't from my garden)


1 comment:

  1. Love this Anise!!!! Man, Please keep posting about your garden... I am SO interested in gardening, but am pretty clueless! It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete