Friday 11 April 2014

New Beginnings

Deep roots and sturdy ground.

Wise mossy trunks are beside me.
Plunging into the earth, spiralling out into the darkness.
The dark, sweet, succulent Mother soil. 
Snug, and Home. 
They see the greater vision. 
They are connected to the ultimate connection.

New roots stir out of me,
deep down into the earth.
I am embraced by my loving Mother.
In the safety net of soil.
Home.

As my stem sprouts out into the light, 
I burst into another world
while still cradled in Moms solid ground. 
I am thick and green.

My protective layers begin to erode away.
I'm stepped on. 
But I'm taller each day. 
At night I bask in the darkness,
and breathe in the stillness.

In the day, I am subjected to the world .
Again and again.
I know its worth it. 
I know I can do this. 
One day, I will blossom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment